Friday, October 16, 2009

Fall Fun

Last Saturday Bailey and I went with some friends to Love Creek Orchards out in Medina. It was quite the drive but defiantly worth it. The day started off nice and cool but turned hot pretty fast. It was such a neat place, very festive and a great way to get into the "fall spirit".



They had a little hay maze Bailey sat on the side of for some cute pictures. We went on a hay ride.

We painted pumpkins.






We played with the ponies.






Celeste and Carly got to check out a cool tp.








We held little baby chicks, they were adorable!





Ummm, Apple Dumpling!
It was such a pretty place.



I thought Bailey would love Mr. Scare Crow, I was wrong.

The kids had a great time too.

5 comments:

The Blaisdell Family said...

Fun day and Amber, you are absolutely beautiful. You always look so happy and well put together!!

Jeff, Traci and Kaden said...

Looks fun! We've been wanting to do a pumpkin/fall festival so maybe we'll look this one up!

The Shirleys said...

What fun! It looks like there was something for everyone. I love the pictures of Bailey on the hay bays. She is such a cutie!

Hillery said...

Glad you guys had fun at Love Creek! Congrats on getting into the endo program - very exciting!

Sharla said...

Aspen, Brindley, and I just looked through your new post. So very cute. Aspen couldnt believe that Bailey was standing by herself:) Is she walking? That is awesome that Dave got one of three spots, in Texas!! Tell him congrats for us. WE are very proud of you guys. We miss you! Will you be coming for Christmas?