Sunday, October 25, 2009

BaiLeY bABy





I thought it was about time to give a run-down on Bailey, so here we go.



  • She just turned 14 months old yesterday.

  • She has 10 teeth and 2 more on the way.

  • She starting walking 2 months ago, about a week after her birthday.

  • She can sign: please, more, all done, thank you.

  • She calls David "ga ga" for "da da".

  • She calls me "ma ma" but, only when she is crying.

  • She loves books. She brings them to us so we can read them to her.

  • She loves her necklaces, she takes them on and off and caries them around all day.

  • She throws her diapers away, and now all her toys.

  • She loves to dig in the garbage (David said she gets that from her aunts ;).

  • She has started to climb on everything.

  • She likes to sit on things that are just her size.

  • She likes to squeeze into small places.

  • She likes to pull all of my shoes out, put them on and try to walk.

  • She loves to cuddle.




I did a little photo shoot after church today.







She kept trying to bite the pumpkin and gourd.











9 comments:

The Thornleys said...

Oh my gosh she has gotten so big!! I can't believe she has grown that much since I saw you guys this summer! When are you coming to visit again?

Carmell Childs said...

she is such a doll! i also can't believe how much she has grown. The candy corn in her hair is adorable. She reminds me of jess who is always trying to put everything in her mouth, as Bailey is eating her pumpkin stem.That's so great that you are teaching her to sign.

Carmell Childs said...

I almost forgot....disclaimer, I gave up dumpster diving years ago. Joe put an end to that:)

melimba said...

she is TOO cute! I can't get over that one where she is reading by herself. That is just adorable!

I love all of them!!

Jill said...

Cute post, Amber. I love the pictures of Bailey - she is just so adorable!

The Blaisdell Family said...

Gosh she is so dang cute!! Love how "stylish" she is too. Can't IMAGINE where she gets that from :)

Stucki Family said...

So cute!!! I love the picture of you two napping together!! And her dress is SO cute. See you soon!!

~Laura

Courtney said...

She's so grown up! I'm sad to not be there and be able to see her. (and you and david of course) Colby wanted to eat the pumkins too!

Heath and Gretchen said...

Hey there! I don’t typically leave comments on blogs of people I don’t know, but I came across yours when you posted about your Florida endo interview. I recognized Dave from BYU, which is crazy in itself, but what was also cool was that my husband was interviewing for the same program, same time. He got accepted to UMDNJ and I saw you guys got accepted to San Antonio. I just wanted to say congratulations! That is so exciting!