We had a great Halloween! We carved pumpkins and made candy apples with the Collettes, went trunk or treating at our ward party and went Trick or Treating with the Clarks. We dressed up for our ward Trunk or Treat, Bailey was the Tooth Fairy, David was tooth paste, I was a tooth brush and Steven was Dental Floss.
David casted teeth out of stone and then I painted them with fingernail polish and put them on Bailey's necklace and braclet.
Amber you did such an amazing job on everyone's costumes. Bailey's hair and necklace were so adorable!! I also love how you take pictures of all the food and treats. It makes my mouth water. I'd like to try the boiled peanuts and the fried and smoked turkey's!!
9 comments:
How cute!! What a fun idea!
how fun to make her the TOOTH FAIRY?!
You are so clever!
We might have to borrow that in a future year. SO darling!
Yes, I took the pictures last sunday. I wanted to get some before all the yellow leaves were gone! I just did them over in the orchard!
Wow, your costumes were amazing you really went all out. I love Baileys tooth fairy costume it is adorable.
So cute!!! LOVE IT!!
She is the perfect little tooth fairy, I love her necklace!
What an adorable costume for bailey! Love your whole family costume get up too. I wish we were more creative like that!
I love your costumes! Bailey is a very cute tooth fairy!!
Your carmel apples look so good!
Amber you did such an amazing job on everyone's costumes. Bailey's hair and necklace were so adorable!!
I also love how you take pictures of all the food and treats. It makes my mouth water. I'd like to try the boiled peanuts and the fried and smoked turkey's!!
Post a Comment